Building on 50 years of CGIAR innovation, AICCRA works to scale climate-smart agriculture and climate information services to reach millions of smallholder farmers in Africa.
Where we work
What is climate-smart agriculture?
AICCRA at COP 28
Section 1: Complaint
1. What harm do you believe AICCRA caused or is likely to cause to you or your community? Please describe in as much detail as possible.
2. What location is concerned with your submission? (Please include country/county name)
3. Do you live in the project area?
4. Have you previously reported your concerns to AICCRA management? If yes, please provide the details about those communications and explain why you are not satisfied with the action in response.
5. If known, please list the operational procedures you believe have been violated by AICCRA.
6. Do you expect any form of retaliation or threats for filing this complaint to the AICCRA?
Section 2: Contact information
7. Are you filing an individual submission or representing a community?
Representing a community
8. Would you like your name and contact details to be kept confidential?
(AICCRA will not disclose your identities to anyone without your prior consent.)
9. Submitter’s Name & contact information
Preferred Method of Contact